Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    Any way to verify fuel pump pressure?
    no i don't have a pressure tester
    i tried to jimmyrig one i just had gas spray everyware
    2012 Mobius LSV
    05 Outback LS SOLD

does it die out at 1200? slow sputtering or a sharp even cut? could this be a limp home mode for some reason, due to faulty oil pressure sensor, coolant sensor? if its a tbi, you should be able to pop off the spark arrestor and check the spray pattern of the injector(s?) nice even cone shape is what you should have. how about the transmission, can that send a boat into limp mode? if its low on fluid or if some sensor is bad. just random thoughts. hope you can salvage your vacation!

Quote Originally Posted by driven sydeways View Post
    does it die out at 1200? slow sputtering or a sharp even cut? could this be a limp home mode for some reason, due to faulty oil pressure sensor, coolant sensor? if its a tbi, you should be able to pop off the spark arrestor and check the spray pattern of the injector(s?) nice even cone shape is what you should have. how about the transmission, can that send a boat into limp mode? if its low on fluid or if some sensor is bad. just random thoughts. hope you can salvage your vacation!
    if i'm pulling a wakeborder from idle the boat gets to about 1800to2200 then drop to 1200 if i accelerate at 1200 rpm you can see throtle open but same amount of fuel comming out of injector
    (when boat runs good you see the difrence of fuel from injector)

phil
    2012 Mobius LSV
    05 Outback LS SOLD

So since it sounds like you bypassed everything in the fuel system, I think it might be a good time to figure out what your fuel pressure is however you need to go about doing that.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

i think it's fixed i had wires on back of engine rub through and short on engine near moduel.

put on 4 hours today with no problem thanks for the help.

phil
    2012 Mobius LSV
    05 Outback LS SOLD

Hello I am having the same problem with my xlv, did you figure out what the issue was? I have great idle just won’t run over 1200rpm perfect pass off. Ty