Am working with a Skiers Choice dealer, world class ski manufacturer, and private lake on a 2011 slalom ski school for Moomba and Supra owners. Tow rig would be Skiers Choice boat, most likely an Outback. Location would be near Chicago. Probably a weekend in July or August. Would include coaching from top slalom ski talent, video sessions, and demo skis. There will be a cost for use of the private lake. For those coming from out of the area, there will be cost for hotel and meals. Right now this is in concept stage, but dealer is on board to help make it happen. First sit down meeting with all of the above parties to establish more details will be late September. For now, feel free to let me know your thoughts (wish list, nice to have, must have, issues) and I will take these with me to the meeting. When I have details of how this proposed weekend might look, I'll post them here for everyone to see and then need to get an idea of whether or not there is a sufficient level of appetite among us owners to move forward. I for one think it would be cool to spend a weekend with flat water and a bunch of fellow Moomba/Supra owners who share the same interest in slalom skiing.