Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

It's hard to explain but here it goes... lol

There is less "tension" in the water when going down stream. When going up-stream at the same speed, the water is harder and when you approach the wake for a jump it feels totally different. We ride 23MPH up-stream and 26MPH down-stream.

Its not about how fast your going, its about how the water feels under the board.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by gonracn View Post
    Hey, maybe I missed the follow on respone, but where were you able to get a better price from?
    I ordered direct from PP. It was $1049 + tax (5% because I live in Quebec) but free next day delivery.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Quote Originally Posted by deafgoose View Post
    It's hard to explain but here it goes... lol

There is less "tension" in the water when going down stream. When going up-stream at the same speed, the water is harder and when you approach the wake for a jump it feels totally different. We ride 23MPH up-stream and 26MPH down-stream.

Its not about how fast your going, its about how the water feels under the board.
    Actually your water speed is probably the same in both instances. The reason you are going slower up stream is because the water is moving in the opposite direction thus adding additional speed to the water which the GPS unit cannot take into account for.
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

deaf - I understand now. thanks for the explanation
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand