Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Upgrading Moomba Cruise to Perfect Pass?

I would like to replace the "moomba cruise" with perfect pass.

A new perfect pass setup seems to include a 3.5" gauge. I need to get the version that moomba would have included if I got the option from the factory.

Example:

This is all I could find on their website:

Attention 2008 Moomba Boat owners. Did you know your boat is all pre-wired for PerfectPass so it is a simple “plug & play” installation. You can easily add a GPS based Star Gazer for $1049. If you already have a WakeboardPro on your Moomba, you can upgrade to Star Gazer for just $489.
    Last edited by deafgoose; 08-15-2010 at 02:59 PM.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

Call Perfect Pass on Monday and they will send you exactly what you need.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

I know a better price

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    I know a better price
    You have my attention.
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I purchased the system direct from PP in Nova Scotia to save on the duty/brokerage/taxes/etc..

I will be installing this sucker today.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by deafgoose; 09-15-2010 at 11:13 AM.

let me know how it goes, its on My xmas list. did you have to get a new gauge?
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    let me know how it goes, its on My xmas list. did you have to get a new gauge?
    Picture of the gauge is attached.

This is a special version from PerfectPass to replace the Moomba cruise.

yours replaces the triangle piece wher my 07 needs a new 3.5 inch gauge. forgot they made that change in 08
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I love that my boat came pre-wired for this upgrade because installation was so easy, its not even a DIY project! It took maybe 30mins and that was while I was chatting it up with a friend and taking my time. This upgrade was plug-and-play.

It was nice to see the water tempature on the gauge. My buddy does not need to bring his thermometer anymore.

The system performed flawlessly. I no longer scrub off any speed when I need to turn the rider around and I was able to program 3 people into the system in a matter of minutes.

Sweet. How or where did you mount the antenna?