Default Inboard Service?

Anybody know of a dealer or shop in NW Illinois, SW Wisconsin or Eastern Iowa that'll work on an inboard? Looks like I'm going to need some help with this trans. Appreciate any input. Thanks.

My dealer is in Elkhorn, WI...Lauderdale Lakes Marina.
    _________
    09 OB V

I ended up taking it to Skipper Buds in Madison. Got to say they treated me and my poor old OB well. Dropped it off right at closing on Monday, they stored it inside and it's ready to go today. Jerry in Service took care of me. Besides for the bill, a good overall experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Waynes345 View Post
    I ended up taking it to Skipper Buds in Madison. Got to say they treated me and my poor old OB well. Dropped it off right at closing on Monday, they stored it inside and it's ready to go today. Jerry in Service took care of me. Besides for the bill, a good overall experience.
    Good to hear. In addition to its Madison location providing you good service, Skipper Bud's dealer located in Volo IL hosted the Chicago Moomba Supra owner reunion this and the past three years. Am working with the Volo dealer on a 2011 slalom ski school event for Moomba Supra owners. Good guys in my experience.
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by deerfield View Post
    Good to hear. In addition to its Madison location providing you good service, Skipper Bud's dealer located in Volo IL hosted the Chicago Moomba Supra owner reunion this and the past three years. Am working with the Volo dealer on a 2011 slalom ski school event for Moomba Supra owners. Good guys in my experience.
    Yeah, I would have gone up to Volo, but I was starting out from Apple Canyon and had to go to La Crosse on business anyway, so it worked out well. Bought my first good ski (EP Comp) at Munson in Volo after I graduated from high school in Woodstock in '74.

Extreme Powersports in Greenville, IL is a Supra/Moomba/Natique dealer. Bought my OBV from them, great to work with.

Extreme Power Sports, Inc
    Phone: (88 469-0434
    Fax: (61 664-3371
    Toll Free: (88 469-0434

2506 South Elm Street
    Greenville, IL 62246
    2006 Moomba OBV-"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you".