Default Rewiring power for stereo

Have a bad connection for the stereo power. In and out constantly. How/where can I wire the power wire on the board. Would like to go the ACC if possible (currently not used)
    Fins to the left.

2002 Outback LS

Back to top....hoping to get suggestions
    Fins to the left.

2002 Outback LS

Are you looking to relocate the head-unit's yellow B+/MEM or the small red switched turn-on?

The yellow B+ needs to be on a content 12V+. If you have amps, it needs to share the same battery source as the amps do.

The red turn-on can either b e switched but the key cylinder or a rocker switch. It draws very little current, so dont worry about a heavy load. If going to the key switch, there should be a terminal labeled ACC. If going to a toggle switch, then fallow the wiring diagram for the switch. You will need B+ coming in and then connect the wire to the head-units turn-on wire to the other terminal on the switch. If the switch has a light, there will be a 3rd terminal that will be the ground side of the light.

I had the same problem with my sub amp. If you have an inline fuse, check that. The connection to that was corroded.
    past---------------2003 Outback SOLD
    present------------2006 Supra Launch 21V

Ron