Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Joined the Ranks!!!!

Well, i decided this spring that i would sell my Bayliner and purchase a v-drive boat.... so i spent the summer looking and on the august long weekend managed to sell my bayliner so then i started to panic it was the first time i had been without a boat in a long time so i really started looking. A friend drew my attention to the boat i bought which is a 2005 Mobius LSV. i couldn't be happier... got it out last night for the first time and had a ball, it has the triple ballast in it with a roswell tower speaker/light set up and roswell board racks. The only thing it's missing is perfect pass which i will install this winter. I can't wait to get back out there!!!!

Geoff
    Attached Images Attached Images

congrats! and welcome
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

Beautiful boat you have there.... Congratulations. Like me, you will find that you will never look back on I/O stern drive sport boats ever again
    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Liquid Force. Indmar 340HP CAT

Congrats on the new boat! I have a 2004 Mobius LSV (just bought this spring) and love it!! Hope you have many fun summers ahead.
    Did you buy it local or across the boarder?
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

welcome, welcome, welcome!!
    You'll never regret it and Love the color

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

You will love this boat even more the longer you own it. Welcome and congrats!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Going from a Bayliner to a newer v-drive makes you wonder why you didn't do it sooner. Congrats, bet you feel like a baller pulling up to the ramp now

I picked it up in Edmonton.... went out and back in one day to get it... 14.5 hour round trip!! but it was worth every second!!!

geoff

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    sasky - congrats on the purchase and welcome to the brotherhood of the kangaroo clan!

If your not doing anything on Saturday, bring it down to sunny Florida. We'll get you surfing behind your new pride and joy

lol... thanks for the offer, but i'm sick of the inside of my truck right now!! have spent to much time in it this last couple days.

can anyone point me in the direction of a company that makes tarps that just snug up under the rubrail and doesn't require straps?? I'd like to use it for traveling and just mooring as well..

thanks

geoff

Very nice! Like those Racks .

Evolution boat covers are the way to go. I don't have one but that is what I would get. I'm sure someone who does will chime in.

http://www.evolutioncovers.com/