Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Welcome! You will find that this forum is a fantastic resource for all of your questions.
    I too am a fan of Cory and Evolution Covers. Been to his shop. Meticulous! The product he produces is second to none. I haven't bought a cover from him because he was willing to help me make mine fit better. Really went out of his way to make me a happy customer.
    SCHNEIDER
    2002 MOBIUS LSV - RED
    FACTORY BALLAST - KICKER ZX-700.5 - 10" JL - POLK DB651's - FUSION TOWER SPEAKERS

How much are the Evolution mooring covers?

I purchased mine new from the Moomba dealer. It looks identical minus the moomba logo but it was around $800 CAD!!!!
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.

I don't know about moring covers, but I think his trailerable covers are about $800. Depends on how many tower penetrations he needs to make and whether you want sunbrella fabric or a slightly less expensive alternative that he offers.
    SCHNEIDER
    2002 MOBIUS LSV - RED
    FACTORY BALLAST - KICKER ZX-700.5 - 10" JL - POLK DB651's - FUSION TOWER SPEAKERS

Mine is on it's way to me.... I was quoted 885ish shipped Cory is an awesome guy to deal with..... Can't wait to put it on.
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Damn. That's a 1st!

Since when are "Moomba" brand parts cheaper? lol
    2008 Outback V - gravity III ballasts, perfect pass star gazer, hydraulic wake plate, depth finder, water stainer, rad-a-cage tower, board racks, tower mirror, bimini top, audio package d, graphics package e, appearance package, cockpit & tonneau cover, mooring cover, black stainless rubrail, docking lights, OJ 14.25x14.0 prop.

Toys: Ronix Viva 136 with Kai bindings, Phase5 Drew Danielo Pro, Straight Line Sumo Sac 750lb, 450lb, 125lb ballast.