Thread: Shasta Bound...

Default Shasta Bound...

Well for the first time I am going to Shasta. My brother is down there now. I can't wait...Got my Stereo done still have to repack the v-drive shaft but I should have that done tonight. I would love to do the wakeboard school there but it is expensive.

If you take me I can act as a teacher. You should have a blast. How long are you going to stay?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Watch out for the federales! They will not hesitate to pull anyone over and inspect your boat...it already happened to me this year.
    Ryan & Gemma
    2008 Moomba XLV Gravity Games Edition

Quote Originally Posted by rmckenney View Post
    Watch out for the federales! They will not hesitate to pull anyone over and inspect your boat...it already happened to me this year.
    What did you do to make them pull you over? Been going to Shasta for years and never even so much as talked to one until last year to report a sinking boat. Sheriffs there are no worse than any other lake.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Default Four Days...

I cant wait....My brother already has his boat and family down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Z View Post
    Well for the first time I am going to Shasta. My brother is down there now. I can't wait...Got my Stereo done still have to repack the v-drive shaft but I should have that done tonight. I would love to do the wakeboard school there but it is expensive.
    Brings your tools so that you can make final adjustments to the shaft seal while on the water. Have a great time!
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Smile Shasta

Just pulled in this morning from shasta, In the 25 years we have enjoyed this lake I cannot remember the water being this high!!!!. 75 degree water, glass as far as you can see, oh crap I gatta get back there!............Have fun man
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

Quote Originally Posted by davidl View Post
    In the 25 years we have enjoyed this lake I cannot remember the water being this high!!!!.
    I can, 2006 was a banner year for Shasta's water level. Below pic is of Holiday Harbor Marina, July 4th week 2006. Check out the water level, was so high we almost didn't make the tower under the bridge into the cove at Lakehead.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Mobius LSV

Seriously!?... why cant we have a jealous smiley!

Enjoy bro! We are going to switch it up next year and try Shasta. I haven't been there since I was a kid.

PWI as usual...