Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Lol are these boats even kosher in the salt!!?
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

You can go over without a boat and hitch a ride with the boats that will be there.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Whoooo Hooooo! What a blast on the Flint. Got to meet some more Moomba friends in maxpower & monty and their familis. It was a pleasure, guys.

We were able to get quite a bit a surfing in and enjoyed the demo boards Mark from LakeWakes provided. The "Pirate" board was a huge hit with the guys! I'll try and get some video up later when we get back to the ATL.

A special THANK YOU to the kaneboats clan! You all are the best.

Again, we had a blast at the Mini jam hosted by Kaneboats--huge thanks for making it happen a 3rd yr in a row.

A special note on that pizza--WOW, that alone was worth the 4hr drive.

One bad thing about going to a minijam where you get to demo other surfboards is that now I got to get some money gathered up for a couple a new surfboards from Lakewakes. I really enjoyed the blue pirate and my daughter really wants one too.

Moomba 97 and Maxpowers-really glad you guys made it, just wish we had more time to catch up on things
    Last edited by moombadaze; 09-19-2010 at 07:03 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

We enjoyed it as well. Good to see and meet everyone. Next year will be much easier for us, this meaning we hope to make it up North toward Sinclair.

I must comment of the wave Stacy puts out. I have never seen a wave actually Pipeline behind a boat.

Monty
    2001 Outback LS

" Son, I'm Captain Jack Sparrow "

Pizza, Boats, Boards and Beers, sorry about the crappy cell phone photos-my camera got sand in it and crapped out
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by moombadaze; 09-20-2010 at 07:44 AM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

We had a real good time getting together with the other Moomba families. Thanks to everyone for supporting what is now, I believe, the longest running mini-jam still going. We will be looking forward to the 4th annual next year.

Monty-- great to see all of you again- loved meeting Reese. Paul and Mary, thanks for coming so far 2 years in a row. Next time we will find a way to do 2 days on the water to avoid towing here and then towing back the next day. I'm so looking forward to attending the LandOLakes Jam after you guys move south. Stacy and Drew- it's always an absolute blast when we hang out. As Drew says, "Too bad our kids can't get along." We'll see you again as soon as we can. Finally, a special thank you to all the Moms who make everything happen in the first place. We couldn't do these things without your support, cooperation and tolerance. Thanks so much!!

I have a few good pics I'll get posted tonight. Glad everybody's home safely.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

a few pics from the Flint

moombadaze easy riding the LakeWakes 4.8 Pirate Board

Moomba97 (aka Monty) cruising on the IS Blue Lake Quad

maxpower tearing it up on the LakeWakes 4.8 Pirate board

maxpower on the IS Blue Lake

watching the surf show

kiddos keeping track of Cinnamon

looking for an excuse for the wipeout while surfing. "I have a splinter." Which, she really did from climbing the tree for the rope swing.

kane getting friendly with a jetskier. He kept moving the guy closer and closer to the shoreline, thinking the guy would get the point, but the jetskier didn't and raced within a few feet of the shore & kane's LSV.

kane taking a pic of me, taking a pic of him. check out that beautiful LSV!

momma getting ready for a surf session

Last edited by wolfeman131; 09-20-2010 at 03:18 PM.