Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Pics from this past weekend

Nevermind...
    Last edited by lewisb13; 08-09-2010 at 01:20 PM.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Sorry ED. All fixed for you. No nudity or anything. Just some good times, maybe because there were beercans? Im sure bathing suits are acceptable since this is a boating site so I didnt see any problems there. My bad. And I dont own a supra.
    Last edited by lewisb13; 08-09-2010 at 01:50 PM.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

lewisb, post in the boat buns thread on wakeworld...
    I tend to agree with ed(wow, did I just say that )
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Not to try and stir the pot, but why are these not accepted here? (I didn't get a chance to see the pictures yet so I don't know how extreme they are).

Why not allow them in the picture thread if it's just girls in bikinis on a boat? (If thats what they were).

Quote Originally Posted by 02Outback View Post
    Not to try and stir the pot, but why are these not accepted here? (I didn't get a chance to see the pictures yet so I don't know how extreme they are).

Why not allow them in the picture thread if it's just girls in bikinis on a boat? (If thats what they were).
    Thats all they were. Nothing you couldnt put on ABC, NBC, or FOX in the middle of the day.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

mods have chosen not to go down the bikini road. there are plenty of other forums that have pics of boat babes. I, personally, check out the boat buns thread every so often. don't need it on every forum..
    similar with the language on here. foul mouth gets you nowhere. couple other forums I belong to have no issues with it. just the way its moderated..

as I was once told, you don't like it, hit the back button
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Well if the mods are going to have threads like this one, edited, then they need to police all of the threads.

I know there is a recent picture of a girl laying on the sun deck in the picture thread right now, from a few days ago, that nobody had a problem with..so why this one? In fact, I have seen many.

If you are going to make an issue with girls in bikini's, police the entire message board and don't pick and choose. Otherwise allow them and if it's something you don't want to look at, hit the back button.

and fair is fair- no pics of dudes in speedos even if they are members of the forum
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Hey Ed have fun answering 02Outback (but be real careful)
    06 XLV

Quote Originally Posted by davinci View Post
    Hey Ed have fun answering 02Outback (but be real careful)
    That's my pic he's referring to. If Ed wants to delete that's a moderator's choice. However, there's a difference between a tasteful pic of a boat with a girl in a bikini accessorizing the boat vs. "hey, look at these girls on my boat". If a moderator wants to delete my pic then they may as we delete all the pics of members and their wives in bikinis or children in bathing suits.