Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    That's my pic he's referring to. If Ed wants to delete that's a moderator's choice. However, there's a difference between a tasteful pic of a boat with a girl in a bikini accessorizing the boat vs. "hey, look at these girls on my boat". If a moderator wants to delete my pic then they may as we delete all the pics of members and their wives in bikinis or children in bathing suits.
    I know and think it's a damn fine pic both the boat and girl even better together and don't think it should be deleted. I also agree with 02Outback that it should be fair for all (not that i'm looking forward to viewing 90 lbs chicks) so i'm still curious on how it will be answered.
    06 XLV

ok, one reason is it quickly turns into a contest to see who can get the pictures showing way more skin or girls hanging from striper poles than the last person. It looks like lewisb13 edited his own posting to delete the pics. The mods were in discusion about what to do about but not all had been able to comment on the pictures as they were removed before they could see them. As far as I know lewisb13 did this on his own accord.

Hit up wakeworld's boat bun thread or hit up the Supra forum
    for hot chick's.

We do try to keep this forum family or pg rated.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I think some of you are "WAAAAAYY" too picky on both sides of the issue (and i haven't even seen the pictures).

I'm a 35+ married with kids member and like to see pretty boats and pretty girls as much as anybody. I don't think it's an age or marital status issue?

I think "tastefull" is subjective and depends on who's moderating at the time. You are never going to make everyone happy/nor will you piss everyone off! Moderators are here for a reason and do thankless work (i appreciate it) but think sometimes they can get overly anxious to hit the delete button. It is what it is.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

I think moombadaze hit it on the head. it can quickly turn into who can post the most raunchy pic, and I would bet cash that some of the pics on the boatbuns thread on ww are not even of chicks that have been on the posters boat...
    I have no issues posting pics of my gf here in a bikini like youdaman has done, but it'll be a pic of her, not of her showing her booty slathered all over a pole. tasteful over here, keep the slutty shots on ww.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

KG I feel for u I mean weren't the moomba and supra born from the same parents ??
    06 XLV

What a rip, I look on this thread for bikini clad bimbos and there are none. What gives?
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

I personally like how this forum is moderated. It's refreshing to not have full out offensive language in every other post, it seems to breed more educated posts and responses.

I love skanks too, but, as stated many times before, let's keep that on the WakeWorld BoatBum thread.
    2013 Outback V

this says a lot. on wakeworld, "boobs for ballast" has 41,000 views. the next most viewed thread is "2011 gear" at 11,000 views
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

By no means was I trying to bash anything or anybody on this thread.

You Da Man, it was your picture I was referring to because that is the last one I had seen - not taking a shot at your picture. I thought it was a very clean and tasteful picture. Nothing wrong with that picture at all.

Like I mentioned before, I did not see the original pictures posted to start this thread and I probably never will. I just wanted to make it a point, if you police one, you police all. I know this is a family oriented place and it is a very clean message board. I enjoy coming here. I was just trying to make things fair

Again, I have nothing against anybody here and You Da Man, I apologize if you think I was knocking your picture (I wasn't, I liked it much - ha).

Cheers to all!

Can't we all just get along!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!
    2009 Outback V