Thread: Broken binding

Default Broken binding

Ok so I nave seen a binder rip off the boat but i have never seen a binding rip out of its own plate. Has anyone else? No one was injured. This is my extra board for big feet people so I am still on the water.

2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

That's no good. But a nice excuse to upgrade now I guess.

There are 4 bolts or should be 4 bolts that go from the binding plate to the boot itsselt. 3 of the bolts ripped out. The 4th bolt was no even there.

I would upgrade but it is my fat person board. Ok boat for people with bigger then size 10 feet. I never ride this board.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I'm cringing looking at the board directly on the vinyl like that ...
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    I'm cringing looking at the board directly on the vinyl like that ...
    I was thinking the same thing LOL. first thing i tell newbys on my boat and i have quite a few each year.

1. Don't step on my trailer with shoes or flip flops on.
    2 Don't step in my boat with flip flops or shoes on.
    3 Don't forget my name, that's bad karma LOL
    4 Don't set any boards on the boat interior they lay flat or fins up or on my swim deck.

I never seen a binding break like that Mike but yesterday i was very upset my wake board handle snapped and broke when i was taking a pull up. It broke wight where the handle meets the side brace. I was coming up and it was in slow motion right as i was about to turn into my ridding position it made a loud pop and slide right out of my hand. Lucky we keep an extra rope handle combo and an extra rope in case someone runs mine over LOL.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

boat rules who needs boat rules. oo wait i have a lot of them. Yes most people are not allowed to put the boat on the boat like that. I did this one time so i could get a good pic of the damage.

Don't get EdG started on the rules thing.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!