Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I stand corrected. I was just thinking out loud.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by zegm View Post
    Great looking work there!

Quick question: what's up with the swirl pattern in the paint? It looks cool whatever it is!
    Reflection from the corrigated (sp??) walls i assume?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by zegm View Post
    Great looking work there!

Quick question: what's up with the swirl pattern in the paint? It looks cool whatever it is!
    I spent $10k for a custom ghost zebra swirl clear coat! Haha No its the reflection of the inside of the tin on the storage building.

hey great idea! Mine too are in need of replacement. How did these hold up now that its been about a year?? Thanks

Heide at Atlanta Marine will get you the OEM pads shipped out quick and cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by moomba85 View Post
    hey great idea! Mine too are in need of replacement. How did these hold up now that its been about a year?? Thanks
    they have actually held up quite well. I can see them lasting probably another 2-3 seasons. The problem lies within the tower design. The tower feet are just to small an area not to have them try to push out whatever is under them. My tower has 3 boards & 4 heavy HLCD tower speakers so I get a lot of sway when trailering. When the holes in the pads that the screw come through rip out then the tower will naturally push out the pads no matter if they are my walmart setup or the oem pads.

I wonder if you could just go old school and use 3m 5200 like the way the strut is held on?
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

must of had a ton of trailer sway because all my pads had shifted quite a bit last friday. The home made pad I had put in actually ripped a bit. I have decided this tower design is definately not the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Heide at Atlanta Marine will get you the OEM pads shipped out quick and cheap.

Went ahead & called Atlanta Marine. They said the oem black pads had a bunch of problems and the new clear pads were way better. Ordered all 4 since I have two that are close to being toast. Was only around $12 total so I'll post an update after the install with the new OEM pads.

was looking for updates on this, i need to replace mine bad, they are almost all the way off!

is it an easy swap out? all i need is to unscrew the tower from the boat correct? and just replace pad and screw back in?
    2006 Mobius LSV