Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I just wanted a boat, no matter how it looked. I therefore bought one that was affordable for me and when I started to earn more money, I sold my first boat and bought a better one.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt0520 View Post
    it seems like wakeboat owners are much more buttoned down in terms finances than other boat owners.
    in wisconsin on the ramps I ever used a wakeboat would typically be at the top end of net values of the boats being launched on any given day. the ramp at mead, a Craz would be closer to the midpoint of boat values..
    the lineup at the last gas station prior to entering the lake mead rec area was not uncommon to see several 25-40ft cig boats lined up and having to resest the pump multiple times to get a $450 fillup for a short afternoon.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I was actually thinking the same thing, people here are giving their boats pictures and others are commenting but no one asks this that hey! how did you manage to buy that?. It is very surprising that people are giving away their all to buy a boat. I also love boat but I think this is very risky to give away everything.

So you you love that boat more than your jet ski ?. I think I would never be able to do that. To be honest buying a boat is very expensive and people are really giving away their all to make it happen. Some are paying for 15 years just own a boat. I have a question, do you really feel that you need this more than anything ?.

This is exactly what I am talking about, when you have so many other stuffs to pay for, how can you spend like 40 to 50k for a boat ?. I really want to buy one too, but I do not think I would ever be able to do that with all the other payments that I am responsible for.

Quote Originally Posted by mariah1902 View Post
    This is exactly what I am talking about, when you have so many other stuffs to pay for, how can you spend like 40 to 50k for a boat ?. I really want to buy one too, but I do not think I would ever be able to do that with all the other payments that I am responsible for.
    Maybe you need enough disposable income to afford toys like wakeboats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by larry_arizona View Post
    Maybe you need enough disposable income to afford toys like wakeboats.

Well said LA!
    Thanks - D

2020 Supra SL450

Quote Originally Posted by mariah1902 View Post
    I think if it were between the boat and feeding, clothing, and housing my family the boat would go. Luckily for me, I can easily afford to do all of that. Everyone's situation is different.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default How do you afford them?

I think most people understand if they can afford a wakeboat or not.

There are so many things that come before a boat or toy of any kind.

Last edited by larry_arizona; 11-19-2019 at 03:57 PM.
    2021 Supra SA 400
    2018 Supra SA 400 (SOLD)
    Michigan