Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well all I can say is wow, this board is amazing, even with very little ballast as you can see in the picture, I was able to freeride forever, even with a drink in my hand. When I loaded up all the ballast bags, it got even more fun. I have rode many boards and this was a very fast and lose board and I could go way back in the wave and catch back up. Best money spent.
    ________
    Montana medical marijuana dispensaries
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jetpilot2002; 03-06-2011 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jetpilot2002 View Post
    Well all I can say is wow, this board is amazing, even with very little ballast as you can see in the picture, I was able to freeride forever, even with a drink in my hand. When I loaded up all the ballast bags, it got even more fun. I have rode many boards and this was a very fast and lose board and I could go way back in the wave and catch back up. Best money spent.
    If you dont mind me asking........where'd u buy it?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    If you dont mind me asking........where'd u buy it?
    Bought it at www.evogear.com Everyone had the same price, but they had free shipping and I got a free $100 wakeboard rope for free.
    ________
    Chrysler Airflow

jetpilot,

I have the Shaka and like it very much. I am wondering what you didn't like about it that caused you to sell it and buy the Ginsu. And how does the Ginsu compare to the Shaka? I'm sure it's quicker turning but I would also expect it to be not as fast since it is smaller?

Thanks,

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    jetpilot,

I have the Shaka and like it very much. I am wondering what you didn't like about it that caused you to sell it and buy the Ginsu. And how does the Ginsu compare to the Shaka? I'm sure it's quicker turning but I would also expect it to be not as fast since it is smaller?

Thanks,

Al
    The board is night and day different and better, it is easier to free ride, with this board the sweet spot is huge on the wake and it is very easy to fall back and get back up to the boat with a lot of speed. It is only two inches shorter and a couple inches wider, which I feel makes a huge difference, so I do not know if I would consider it smaller, just different. Also the board has channels or grooves in the bottom, so it tracks awesome and is very quick turning.
    ________
    250 Gto

The board is night and day different and better, it is easier to free ride, with this board the sweet spot is huge on the wake and it is very easy to fall back and get back up to the boat with a lot of speed. It is only two inches shorter and a couple inches wider, which I feel makes a huge difference, so I do not know if I would consider it smaller, just different. Also the board has channels or grooves in the bottom, so it tracks awesome and is very quick turning.
    Thanks for the feedback. I only paid $225 for the Shaka new and it works great for me so I'll stick with it. I can catch up from way back no problem and the sharp rails makes it carve well.

I better not try the Ginsu though because from your description, I will probably have to have one
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Have you guys seen the surfboards by Stretch? They are so sick looking.

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    I better not try the Ginsu though because from your description, I will probably have to have one
    I promise you that you will want one the second you get on a ginsu, it was night and day the second I got on it. Everything about this board is better.
    ________
    Honda Mantis
    Last edited by jetpilot2002; 03-06-2011 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    Have you guys seen the surfboards by Stretch? They are so sick looking.
    do you have a link for them..
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold