Default boat show prices

I'm planning on making a purchase at the boat show this year. What prices should I expect (or % discount from MSRP) for LSV and XLV?

Thx in advance,

Jon

Default Replying to Topic 'boat show prices'

Jon,
    I've got a new 04 loaded Mobius LSV for sale.... it has pretty much every option available. Give me your email and I'll send some pictures/info

I emailed "Skier's Choice" with that same question for the upcoming January boat show in Atlanta. He said that he could not tell me what deals they were offering, however he said expect similar to what they have done in the past. In the past, they would offer 4 or 5 options for free. There was a list of 6 or 7 to choose from. That adds up to around $2000 - $2500.

Clark
    Clark

2017 Moomba Craz
    Raptor 400
    Pacific Blue / Graphite

1st - 1983 old brown boat - not sure the make
    2nd - 2001 Bayliner 185 4 cyl. Sold
    3rd - 2005 Moomba Möbius LSV. Sold

No Moomba's at our boat show a few weeks back. Long Beach, CA...MC, Natiques, Malibu, tige and centrion were there. I was hoping for a deal I could not refuse on a Moomba.

The MC guy would not give me the time of day. (I currently own a MC too) Natique was having their reunion the same weekend, so they had one dude there with 2 boats. One a big family cruiser looking thing and one was a 206 done up for a truck magazine, no real info there. Malibu and tige didn't offer much that excited. Centrion had an 04 T-5 on display for sale well under 30K, that looked to be the deal of the show.

We visited the Long Beach, CA boat show. There were no Moombas there. We saw MC, CC, Tige, Malibu and Centrion.

Tige and Malibu did not have much exciting. CC had one dude and two boats with no full line info. MC guy would not even look at us as we sat in the boat. (hmmm, we own a mastercraft, bought from that same dealer, but now he is too good for us I suppose)

Centrion had a base, 04, T-5 for well below $30K, seemed to be the deal of the show.

It sure is tought to look at all those Sea-Ray, Cobalt, Chapperel, what evers that seem to offer a lot of boat for $30K (if you don't ski) and then go over to the ski boats and figure on dropping $40K for a base model or alternative brand boat.

Ramasur,

Where is the boat located?
    send me pics
    [email protected]
    Bruce Fuerstenberg

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...holy shit!...what a ride!

The boat show out here did not have Moombas. MC, CC, centurion, Tige, and Malibu was it. CC had some young dude and 2 boats, MC would not even look at me...and I own an MC. Tige and Malibu did not excite. Centurion had a killer deal on a base T-5, but I passed. I was really hoping to see a Moomba dealer there.

Long Beach, CA boat show had no Moomba's.

MC, CC, tige, malibu and Centurion were there.

CC had some young dude and two boats with no info.

Tige and malibu did not excite.

Centurion had a killer show deal on an 04 base T-5.. that model looks to compete with moomba

MC guy would not even look at us. I guess he thought he was too good for us, even though we bought a MC from that same dealer years ago.

I was really hoping for some show deal on a moomba.

I don't know about prices, but I just purchased an '04 LSV and my dealer stated that for the boat show circuit Moomba typically offers a "bow to stern" 36 month warranty that you don't get if you wait until spring/summer.