Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2011 Moomba LSV

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    That's funny! I've found that the knowledge one has is not necessarily predicated by the size of their paycheck. In fact, a lot of times the more one makes the less they know about MONEY and the inverse ratio seems to grow exponentially. Go figure that one!

Probably not where you were going with your post but brought that thought o mind
    No I agree with you. Sometimes the smarter you get the less common sense you have. Fighter pilots are smart but they must also have a lot of common sense or they don't make it as pilots. I have a friend who is a ENT doctor. He is Very smart but is almost stupid when it comes to common sense. To sum it up it takes common sense to see you can spend less to get the same thing.
    OR maybe the Name MasterCraft is on the approved Doctors purchase list? you know like Mercedes. Why would you want a Mercedes when you could have a BMW. Does the same thing only much faster!!!

viking,

I apologize that apparently the discussion between you and I has caused someone reading what we are posting to get bored. I just wish one could use this board without having to worry that someone is always following behind your every post. (why?)
    Last edited by zegm; 10-08-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Oops, sorry to interupt...

guess I had a computer burp. Didn't realize that was posted twice.

I was having a party and about a dozen super hereos showed up. Kinda distracted me.

Ever have a party where the Terminator, Spider Man, Captain America, Hercules, the Cyclops and a bunch of other save the world people show up?

I know it sounds strange, but it's true.

Even some guy with big knives on each finger.

Carry on.
    funny in that knowing what you brother in law does I could see you haveing all the super hero's showing up
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Oops, sorry to interupt...

guess I had a computer burp. Didn't realize that was posted twice.

I was having a party and about a dozen super hereos showed up. Kinda distracted me.

Ever have a party where the Terminator, Spider Man, Captain America, Hercules, the Cyclops and a bunch of other save the world people show up?

I know it sounds strange, but it's true.

Even some guy with big knives on each finger.

Carry on.
    Hmmmmm.............was so interested in your last 2 posts I was hoping you'd post it a 3rd time! JK

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz..........bored - As in who cares

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet