Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 501 View Post
    I have a Company Recruit 139 flex board with 09 Ronix cell bindings. Definitley the lightest setup I've found or ridden. The board is so light and the Ronix bindings are "baseless" so there is a lot less plastic and you have a closer connection to the board. I love the setup. Try a flex board before you buy anything. I haven't found a downfall of flex boards yet!
    I'll second that.

There isn't anybody local that sells flex boards, I'll have to look into it. The majority of people I talk to keep telling me the Ronix bindings are some of the lightest out there. I wish companies would list the weight of the boards on their websites, it would make this a whole lot easier.
    2009 Moomba XLV

I have the 2010 Byerly Conspiracy 56 and the 2010 Ronix Relic Boots XXL and its a pretty light setup. Its a little lighter then my buddies 2010 Liquid Force S4 142 and 2009 Liquid Force Vantage Limited (closed toed) L.
    Nate

Default Lightweight Setup

I have two Gator Boards, Legend and Gator Signature, Lightest you'll find! The Bindings (Gonzales, and Fleetwood) are nearly non-existent weight-wise. I got the Legend new on ebay for $138.00 ( Retail over $400) and the Signature new for $90.99 this past week. They are unbelievable at Customer support! Will fix or replace it, wherever you buy it! I've dealt with Hyperlite, and Obrien, they are both very good at Customer Support, but the Gatorboard People are Phenomenal. I sent and e-mail about a lace lock breaking and one of the principals called me within minutes from his cell! I'm a cheapskate and always search out the best for the best deals, and for Wakeboards you can't touch the value.
    FamilyMatters

2009 Outback