Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lightweight Setup

Anybody got any suggestions for lightweight bindings and board...My current setup is the LF PS3 board with LF Sphynx bindings. Thanks.
    2009 Moomba XLV

The new flex boards are super light and tons of fun. I have a Company Severance and love it! Ronix bindings.

Which Ronix bindings do you have?
    2009 Moomba XLV

I've been riding the 08 Ones for the past 2 seasons. I'll be switching to the 09-10 Cells as soon as I find the right deal.

I love love love my Shane Watson open toe bindings 2010 and I also have this years matching Shane Watson board. I previously had 2007/2006 Shane Watsons and loved them too, super comfy, easy to get on/off, lots of padding for those hard landings in the flats. I rented 5 different 2010 bindings at the beginning of the season and stuck with the Shane Watsons.
    2007 Moomba LSV

Quote Originally Posted by ausbill32 View Post
    I love love love my Shane Watson open toe bindings 2010 and I also have this years matching Shane Watson board. I previously had 2007/2006 Shane Watsons and loved them too, super comfy, easy to get on/off, lots of padding for those hard landings in the flats. I rented 5 different 2010 bindings at the beginning of the season and stuck with the Shane Watsons.
    The Shanes and Watsons are two different boards/boots.

I just got back from the local wakeboard shop and checked out the '09 Ronix Relic bindings and the '10 Ronix Mana board. Seems like a good setup and pretty lightweight. I'm still looking though.
    2009 Moomba XLV

Check out the Liquid Force "FLY" boards. I have the Shane model and its extremely light weight.
    SUNSHINE DAYDREAMS!!
    2008 LSV
    Wetsounds 3-some on tower. Wetsounds in boat. Wetsounds XS12 Sub. Green LEDs interior.

I have the 2010 Watson closed toe. Super light bindings. They are on a 2009 PS3.
    2023 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Malibu VLX 21 - SOLD
    2005 Moomba XLV - SOLD
    2001 Supra - SOLD
    1998 Master Craft - SOLD

I have a Company Recruit 139 flex board with 09 Ronix cell bindings. Definitley the lightest setup I've found or ridden. The board is so light and the Ronix bindings are "baseless" so there is a lot less plastic and you have a closer connection to the board. I love the setup. Try a flex board before you buy anything. I haven't found a downfall of flex boards yet!
    Levi
    Former owner of a 08 Mobuis XLV, Cat340, 2650 Lbs.
    I miss that boat!