Default Ok, I got the boat back from Active H2O today.....

Ok, so they said they found the problem and fixed it. It was a relay and a loose computer wire that was causing the problems (I hope). They were all great down there. I dont like the 3 hour plus drive, but if it is fixed, then it was well worth it. I am heading out tomorrow morning to make sure it works before our trip to banks lake. I will post my findings tomorrow....wish me luck!

good luck!

Well.........it worked. Im glad I took it to AWS!! It seems to be fixed and it ran like a champ today. Had a great day on the water with the family. I think I am going to take it out again tomorrow just to make sure all is well. Now, I am less stressed about my vacation next week. They had to replace a relay and the computer connector was loose.

Default Banks Lake

Where do you stay when you go up there? I've heard its a great lake for water sports.

I live 3 hours north of AWS. I boat at American Lake in Lakewood. Nice lake, clean and usually not too busy.

Got to love Banks Lake. We are headed there in a couple of weeks. Staying at Steamboat Rock State Park.
    2007 Mobius LS

We stay at sun banks resort. It is a great place. We head over and set up a day camp at steamboat rock. Nice open area to boat, and its a sand bottom, gotta love that!