Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Pulled the exhaust manifold and riser this morning off the motor. Took the riser and exhaust manifold apart. Capped off the hoses on the exhaust manifold and filled the water jacket with water to look for a leak in the manifold. Water started coming out of cylinder 7 opening pretty quick. So know that the exhaust manifold is bad. Now to find one. Any ideas where to pick up one for a good price?
    2006 Mobius LSV

Walb0244, good to hear you found your leak. Glad it was not the head, but disapointed that it wasn't as cheap as just the gasket between the manifold and the riser. Hopefully Google can help you find a manifold for a decent price.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

Ordered the exhaust manifold off of skidim.com Didn't want to order a used one worried I would get stuck with someone else's headache. 250 for the exhaust manifold, riser gasket, exhaust manifold gasket, and shipping. So all in all not too bad. Still glad it wasn't the head. i'm just hoping that when I put it together that it actually fixes the problem.
    2006 Mobius LSV

Ok. Skidim is telling me that Indmar is out of exhaust manifolds and it is on back order. So was looking at two other places to purchase the manifold

http://www.marineengine.com/parts/ba...rine/index.htm

http://smartolive.com/smartolive/bar..._store=default

Anybody got any ideas about either place. The manifolds are 100 cheaper.
    2006 Mobius LSV

Have a look at inboardonline.com, I saw some on there. Good luck.
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

Keep us updated in your search.

I feel like I am going through this with ya!
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

walb, how many hours do you have on it?, and has this boat been used in salt water?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

The boat has roughly 350 hours on it. I'm not sure if the boat has been used on salt water or not due to me getting it as a repo. The boat was sold in Indianapolis so I wouldn't think they would bring a repo from the coast to here to sell it but who knows. Why do you ask?
    2006 Mobius LSV