Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by davinci View Post
    Hey supraboard....is that some kind of damage control, there is absolutely no excuse for what he did. Also I am very much hoping that many people get wind of this so that your so called biggest Texas parts dept. won't be so big anymore. Maybe then you guys will start treating people like people.

I completely agree with your statement. Their response was lacking in many ways. Customer service is about going the extra mile and delivering more then the consumer expected. If you deliver just what the customer expected then you are not providing great customer service but just mediocre service.
    Some people or companies will never learn and yes I run a company that provides a service so I know the issues they deal with.

not to add fuel to the fire but a few years ago ( before the moomba) We have a lake house , no boat, my buddy had a boat no house , good fit.

On vacation his sirius ant. quit and i took it to the dealer he bought his four winns and talked to his service depart a warrantied product. Got lip service from the service manager and was told get back to you in a couple weeks. Called my buddy whose boat it was an told him how they treated me. Also i was in the market for a boat, (talk about burning bridges before you start). to make a long story short , i did get a direct phone call and apology from the service manager and they did a rush on the new ant. ( it was during the busy summer months as well)

Kinda bush league to send an apology to an open forum when you have the phone # of the potential client.

This is why i love my dealer who is an 1 hr away, vs the marina which is 1/2 mile away ( same problems) i won't even buy gas from those DB's.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Davinci,

Hey, I got your voicemail this morning, we work 4-10's so we're not in on Fridays or I would have responded then. I couldn't catch the last four digits of your phone number in the voicemail, if you could give me a call back today I'll do my best to help answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,
    Cody

Edit from Moderator (Ed): Thread is now closed. All the proper people have been contacted, and the flaming posts have been deleted. End of story.
    Last edited by Ed G; 08-02-2010 at 08:27 AM.
    '05 Supra Launch 24SSV