Thread: Binding parts

Default Binding parts

Does anyone know if/where you can find the clips on bindings that holds the strings tight? I have the CWB Faction bindings and mine have dulled to the point where they won't grip anymore.

A picture of them can be found at: http://www.euphoriasailing.com/Image...WB/Faction.png

There are two black clips per binding, one that holds the strings tight at the top of the ankle and one that holds the string down by the feet.

Any idea of where I can find some?

Thanks for the help!

Check out your local boardshop. I just stopped by one to pick up new clips like the ones you describe for my Ronix One bindings. They were $10 bucks but well worth it, got me right back out on the water.
    2007 Mobius LS

There was a forum on here little less then a week ago. A guy had replaced the stock binding lace locks with something different. He replaced the laces. I remember he replaced the laces and the lock. He picked them up for like a dollar a piece at a local store.

The same forum a guy was talking about like a ratchet style lace for bindings. I just can't find the forum. I searched for it but I don't have any luck with the search feature on this site.
    2006 Mobius LSV