Default One sweet swivel sky ski rack

Am so far impressed with little baby holding my skyski to my tower and ease of use loading and unloading on the water

09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Those things are worth the money. Isn't it nice to get that big lug of a ski outta your way? They had a blow out sale a while back on fixed racks for the SS but it is worth the xtra for the swiveling feature. Probably goes for wakeboard racks too I suppose?

What brand/model is that? I got the Comptech swivel rack last year. It's been good in general, but I think that I might prefer the clamp that your has for the vertical shaft over the strap that my rack uses.
    2005 XLV, upgraded ballast, Comptech swivel wakeboard and hydrofoil racks, Monster cargo bimini

its the comptech with upgraded strut holder, Hydro hooked me up with someone to get it, hey Ian were trying to set up a foilfest, there are about 5 of us in the muskoka area that are doing some riding together.....look in foilforum canadian riders
    Last edited by DOCDRS; 07-28-2010 at 09:58 PM.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug