Default Gauges stopped working?????

Our 2000 Outback LS gauges (engine temp, volt, tach/engine hour, speed, Battery, & fuel) stopped working this weekend? Boat runs fine otherwise but hesitate to use it for obvious reasons. Horn, blower, lights and bilge pump are working properly. Fuse appears to be good. Any advice would be appreciated!

Same thing happened to me last year and it was just a tripped circuit breaker. I just reset it a presto!!!
    I have an 09 LS and I have 2 just off the battery under the glovebox on the wall. Flipped it and worked fine. Never happened again since.
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

this happened to me about a month ago but mine would flicker every once in a while. It turned out to be that all the nuts on the back of the gauge were loose therefore it was not making a good connection.
    2001 moomba mobius, V-Drive, Indmar 5.7, perfect pass, ballast tanks

I had this happen to my 99 Mobius - basically the same boat I think. Turned out to be the MDC1600 gauge controller. All the gages get fed by a black box mounted on the bulkhead behind the dash. Follow your speedo wires back to it and you will see the speedo tubes attached to it. I have replaced this controller once. And my goes bad once in a while. From what I have heard it can either be a bad ground for the controller, or - like mine- water in the board from 'condensation' or more likely a small air leak in the speedo tubes which allows water into the pressure transducer and eventually into the board. The one I removed had a couple ounces of water in it.

Google this: medallion mdc 1600
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Quote Originally Posted by aggiehorsepower View Post
    this happened to me about a month ago but mine would flicker every once in a while. It turned out to be that all the nuts on the back of the gauge were loose therefore it was not making a good connection.
    I have a 97 boomerang and it acted the same way. It was the relay right after the ignition. We found it because the boat would actually shut off and while it was off we wiggled every wire on the boat until we had power again.

Just wondering if you every got this resolved, and if so, what was the solution? I have a 2000 Outback LS and same gauges died. Stereo, horn, and gauge lights work, but not the gauges. Thanks in advance.