Default 2007 Outback V stereo upgrade.

Kenwood Excelon KDC - 494X
    Exile Xi800.4 amp (towers)
    Exile 500.1 amp (sub)
    Pair Exile Xm7s
    Exile Xpe 12D
    Custom ported Exile sub enclosure and fascia
    6 Polk db651's
    2 PAC LC-1 controllers (one for sub, one for towers)
    Battery Doctor isolator with Group 27 stereo battery

LOTS and LOTS of work, here are some pics.

PAC LC-1 controls where breakers were (still have not found a permanent home for them)

Nice work, i bet those sound great...

love the roo sea dek pad as well.

finally got er done. good work.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

How does everything sound? Would you do anything different. This looks like the exact setup I need for My outback. Want to do another one! Awsome job, looks great.
    2008 Outback V Black & White

Quote Originally Posted by Elevated1 View Post
    How does everything sound? Would you do anything different. This looks like the exact setup I need for My outback. Want to do another one! Awsome job, looks great.
    This system sounds really nice. I've gotten compliments from lots of people, even an experienced DJ. I am very happy with how it turned out. It is a must to be able to control the bass and towers with something like the LC-1s or an EQ.
    I actually would like to be able to turn down my cabins when I am really cranking the system. Right now I am using a volume offset adjustment that is on the head unit. The polks are loud and clear, great sound quality, but with the towers blasting and the polks on top of that, it can get extremely loud!!!
    Without making myself sound like an Exile rep., the Xm7s have totally exceeded my expectations. If you are thinking about getting them. Don't think, just get'em, you will not be disappointed!! The sub enclosure setup is slick. The bass sounds very clean.
    Would I want to do another one? LOL Boat storage cabins were not made for human occupancy. Throughout the install I had to bend my body and arms in ways I didn't think was possible. Mounting the amps and running the speaker wire for the towers were the most difficult for me. Yet, in the end, I learned a lot. If you take on this project I would be more than happy to help you out with any questions.

Glad you like it! Thanks!