Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 LSV Pics

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    The point is that it's a better tower than on current Moombas. They are almost completely rigid. Cable assisted is nice.

Not to mention it gives the whole boat a sleeker appearance. Our current towers are starting to look a little dated. If I was was shopping a 2010 moomba vs. a 2011 for the same price, it wouldnt even be a question. Same goes for the Supra. Way to step up Moomba

Quote Originally Posted by mk_deuce View Post
    Not to mention it gives the whole boat a sleeker appearance. Our current towers are starting to look a little dated. If I was was shopping a 2010 moomba vs. a 2011 for the same price, it wouldnt even be a question. Same goes for the Supra. Way to step up Moomba
    Agreed. The new lines of the 2011 Moombas go well with the tower, prior boats I don't think could pull it off

great looking boat no doubt- but I couldn't help but notice the 50k sticker. Just wondering at what point is a price point boat no longer a price point boat? I guess it is still one as long as other makers continue to increase their price too.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Quote Originally Posted by skiyaker View Post
    great looking boat no doubt- but I couldn't help but notice the 50k sticker. Just wondering at what point is a price point boat no longer a price point boat? I guess it is still one as long as other makers continue to increase their price too.
    True, but at this time no one is paying near retail for new wakeboats.

Quote Originally Posted by skiyaker View Post
    The 50 K sticker was probably fully loaded, nothing new. When i bought my '07 it had a sticker of 48K. Price point boats are just that, unloaded for the most part. Try that with almost any other boat and the base is well over 50K.
    2007 Mobius LSV

It is odd that Supra has a 2011 sneak peak link and Moomba does not:

http://www.supraboats.com/2011/index.html

Oh, and I'm LUSTING for that Supra 242. Dayum.

I like the new tower offered by Moomba. I think they've chosen another great option for the line.

Talking Moomba sneak photos will be up soon

Patience grasshopper. Our webgroup posted Supra first. Moomba should be up today. Though you have seen most of the key photos. Our Photo shoot just finished last week, should have new photos up in a couple of weeks. Total web-update by Oct 1.

The V2 Tower is an option, just so there is no confusion. One can have the LSV and XLV in either tower package.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    The 50 K sticker was probably fully loaded, nothing new. When i bought my '07 it had a sticker of 48K. Price point boats are just that, unloaded for the most part. Try that with almost any other boat and the base is well over 50K.
    yeah good point; and I did some looking around and found a malibu for over 100k so I feel better now. I just feel glad to get my well equiped outbackV for what I did and think I better hang on to it for a good while!
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

True to the big man's word, the 2011 Sneak Peak pics are up on the Moomba site today:

http://www.moomba.com/2011/index.html

If anyone missed the pics posted the other day from the dealer's meeting the thread is here:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=12110
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!