Default Who do I contact for factory tours?

Me and some buddies are headed to Knoxville for the PWT stop there and we wanted to go on a factory tour. Does anyone know who I need to contact at Skier's Choice for that. When I call the 800 line the phones system lists all these departments and people, but I don't know which one to pick. Also, it sounds like they don't have an operator who can direct me to the right place. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by NCSUmoomba View Post
    Me and some buddies are headed to Knoxville for the PWT stop there and we wanted to go on a factory tour. Does anyone know who I need to contact at Skier's Choice for that. When I call the 800 line the phones system lists all these departments and people, but I don't know which one to pick. Also, it sounds like they don't have an operator who can direct me to the right place. Thanks for the help.
    when you call and get the automated rundown dial 0 and you get customer service...an actual person not a voice mail box
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Big thanks to Dan and the SC folks for giving my buddies and I a tour of the factory last Friday. We were all very impressed with everything. I will post the photos soon and share them with everyone.