Default Moomba Tailer Pole Pads

Moomba Tailer Pole Pads

Anyone know where i can find some???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Buck02LS View Post
    Moomba Tailer Pole Pads

Anyone know where i can find some???

Thanks
    Yep check the gear link at the top of the page.

Good call... thanks!!! LOL

Reese350 Guest

The ones I bought from the Moomba site faded to gray in about a month. I replaced them with some from the local dealer and they have looked new ever since. They aren't Moomba branded but they keep their color.

thanks, i'll look into getting some from my local dealer!

Quote Originally Posted by Reese350 View Post
    The ones I bought from the Moomba site faded to gray in about a month. I replaced them with some from the local dealer and they have looked new ever since. They aren't Moomba branded but they keep their color.
    you mind giving a little more info about this...what brand are they ? cost? mine faded like crazy too and its stored inside!
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Check these out...its what I bought. Cheaper too than the OEM or Dealers and you can be a lilltle different the the other guy!

www.screaminsacs.com/boatguidepads.php

I've only had therm on or about 2 months, still sharp..but the material and abuse they go through..I would expect any pads to last too long.

Reese350 Guest

Not sure what brand. I bought them at the local Nautique dealer and they gauranteed they wouldn't fade and their word has held true. They were around $40 a pair best I can remember. They have the local Nautique dealers name on them but they look pretty cool.