Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

this morning i called talked to a woman in customer service told her my issue she agreed matt is the guy to answer the question and pretty much the only one. she said she'd have him or someone else call me back by the end of the day. its after 9 now pretty certain that got me the same result.

i have no sticker on my pylon or transom area telling me weight restrictions.

a guy that works for skier choice told me he pulled two wakeboarders at one time numerous times from the tower. so i'm glad i got that info from you cause i would have taken him at his word that it was ok.
    i don't really see the point of that cause it seems dangerous if you get crazy behind the boat.

i don't expect matt to call me back and chat with me for an hour just pass the answer to my question on to someone else who isn't as busy and i'd be happy.
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Brett,

I apologize about not getting back to you. I will try to answer your questions....

The rear tow eye capacity is located on warning sticker on transom and in the owners manual. The weight limit on that is 800 lbs.

The tower capacity is also located on warning sticker on tower and in the owners manual. It says the tower is designed to pull a single wakeboarder.

The tow pylon is designed to meet the USA waterski tow boat guidelines. Here is a link to that...

http://www.usawaterski.com/pages/div...boatManual.pdf

If you look at Rule 8, subsection 3, paragraph 2 you will see that the tow pylon requirements are a minimum of 1323 lbs. Our pylon is designed to meet that.

I understand you are wanting to pull some type of exhibition with your boat and I have heard of others doing similar things but from the factory we can only give you our design limits.

Again, I apologize about delay in response. In the future you may try emailing me instead of phone calls. Our phone call log is very long and email is typically a faster method to reach us.

Thanks and good luck.

matt
    Matt Brown
    Product Development Manager

Matt,

Thanks for hopping on the board and providing the answers! Now, get off the internet and back to work on those awesome 2011 boats!!!

hahaha. I will try to do my best.....
    Matt Brown

thanks matt for getting back to me. i don't have a sticker on my tower or ski pylon telling me anything but i do for the eyelet so that info helped out.
    what about the transom hooks i know they are intended for holding down the boat or for lifting it but are you able to hook one person onto each of these?
    thanks again
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Sorry about confusion. When I said the rear tow eye, I was referring to each tow eye on the transom. Each tow eye should be able to support 800 lbs. I was not referring to the middle transom rail with hook. However, the middle transom rail should be plenty strong to hold one person.

Hope that helps. If you have further questions, you should email me at [email protected].

I will probably not be checking this forum the rest of the day. thanks.

matt
    Matt Brown

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    The tow pylon is designed to meet the USA waterski tow boat guidelines. Here is a link to that...

http://www.usawaterski.com/pages/div...boatManual.pdf

If you look at Rule 8, subsection 3, paragraph 2 you will see that the tow pylon requirements are a minimum of 1323 lbs. Our pylon is designed to meet that.
    So should we not be towing any boats over 1300 lbs from the ski pylon?
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV