Default Wanted - Travel Cover for '09 Mobius LSV

Any one know where a guy can get a travel cover for a '09 Mobius LSV? Dealer quoted me $1000.00. Seemed abit high. I can't seem to find any place online that carries one for this year and model. Thanks for your help, in advance.

Default Cover

I have a factory cover but I went with a RANKIN cover, no straps custom made and affordable. rankin .com
    08 LSV, Z-5 CARGO, TANDOM AXLE CUSTOM WHEELS TRAILER.....HOME LAKE IS BILLY CHINOOK CENTRAL OREGON

Lots of guys like the Evolution covers. Info in this thread:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....volution+cover
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I have the Evolutions cover and am very happy with it.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Zoltar View Post
    Any one know where a guy can get a travel cover for a '09 Mobius LSV? Dealer quoted me $1000.00. Seemed abit high. I can't seem to find any place online that carries one for this year and model. Thanks for your help, in advance.
    Let me know !!!! Evolution covers seems to be the best. I need a new one for my '04 Outback D/D. they will give a group buy discount for 4 or more. cost comes out to around $770 with shipping. There was another guy on forum who was looking to get one too.

ihave a cover that was suppost to fit my 05 lsv but the tower holes are in the wrong spot it must be for a new lsv . i will sell it for 200.00 plus shipping was what i paid for it. it is a full cover with velcrow over the draw ropes that pull tight around the boat fitts nice like the other one i got . and it fitts tight and said moomba over the window part . if intrested i will be out of town till friday
    Last edited by mustangairchair; 07-26-2010 at 07:19 PM.

I found a tag on it the part number is 105171 made by attwood

Hey Newmba, That is a not bad deal. Savings of roughly 100 bones. We need 2 more!

I got an evolution cover in the group buy last spring and love it- it fits perfectly and trailers great. Lots of padding at pressure points and no poles to fuss with. The guy who runs it (Cory- great guy) used to work for Rankin. Just a word of caution though- my neighbor called him a month ago to order a cover for his Supra and Cory told him he's pretty backed up with orders so if you need your cover soon you might give him a call and see how things are going for him.
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float