Default sprinkler valve size?

Well I am getting ready (for the last few months) to put in two rear bags and because of having an OBV and do not want to drill a new thru hall for the intake I will have to use sprinkler valve's.

So does the size really matter? The sprinkler valve's come in 3/4" and 1". I am replacing the thru hall intake with a 1" intake and installing two pumps. One is a 1200 GPH and one is a 800GPH. Should I install 3 1" sprinkler valve's with 1" hose to each bags or will it matter if I just use 3/4" sprinkler valve's wih 3/4" hose to each bag? Another option would be a 1" valve and a 3/4" hose.
    Last edited by jester; 07-22-2010 at 09:48 PM. Reason: more words.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

This is an image of the two pump setup outside the boat for testing.

2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

From what I remember there wasn't that much of a difference between 3/4 to 1

Jester,
    Adding the additional pump should help some, but the flow will only go as fast as the smallest diameter opening.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold