Default Illusion tower on a Moomba?

First off, I really like the 2011 line of Moomba boats, they are looking great... hats off to SC for stepping it up again. And the new 242 Supra is also incredible. I was on Wakeworld today and noticed the Illusion tower on the Moomba is stirring it up, heres the link to check it out. All the Malibu owners are a little "heated" because of the tower design. Wow, I was amazed, its only a boat....!

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781870
    2008 SUPRA Launch 22 SSV
    2011 Malibu VLX
    2013 Malibu VLX

I think the Bu owners are hating and don't really want to admit that Moombas are quality (not be confused with luxury), practical, reliable, price point boats.

Good thread. Considering it's wakeworld, I would say that the Moomba boat name is holding up very well in that thread. I would think there would be even more haters. Moomba, nice job! Love mine and love the new ones.
    08 Outback
    82 American Skier

SC ceratinly did it right. They created alot of "buzz" and free advertising in the wakeboat community.... Keep it going WW, bet there will be alot of BU owners looking at moomba's /supra's in the future.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    SC ceratinly did it right. They created alot of "buzz" and free advertising in the wakeboat community.... Keep it going WW, bet there will be alot of BU owners looking at moomba's /supra's in the future.
    It must be appealing to people to get so many comments, Moomba's are starting to get a good reputation for a quality build, which is great for SC.
    2008 SUPRA Launch 22 SSV
    2011 Malibu VLX
    2013 Malibu VLX

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    you are correct on the buzz that will be created, especially once they start showing up at the lake.. I was under the guise that the moomba was the only one getting the illusion tower? that the supras are getting the batwing tower like the mb 23' tomcat tower you see on the new 242?

I would disagree on the statement that bu owners would be looking at skiers products tho. my perception has been that they would stick with bu, nautique, mastercraft. just my .2 tho.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I just don't understand why it takes Moomba forever to update their website with current year models