View Poll Results: skivvies or not

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • always have underoos on under my boardshorts

10 26.32%
  • boardshorts only please

27 71.05%
  • what boardshorts? adam and eve style...

1 2.63%
  • 70's look, levi cutoffs and a wristband

0 0%

Default the skivvies thread.. new poll

ok, since the shoes poll is dead and we all have discovered that there are more people out there as demented as ed that allow all kinds of things to go on in their boat, time for a new thread. topic came up at the dock the other day while sitting around drinking a few cool "sodas"..

do you wear skivvies under your boardshorts or go without???
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Boxers under my boardshorts. I don't own any tighty whities since I was 13yrs old. I prefer Fox, Hollister, or Jet Pilot boardshorts.

granted the extra support is nice when being bounced around but board shorts dry so quick but when you got something on under them they will stay wet for hours. usually i take my last run bout 30 min before we leave by the time we get loaded up and clean the boat and all that i'm dry and good to go no wet seat
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

The idea is to get as dry as possible as fast as possible - to avoid the grunge..
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

You thought the shoes issue was bad then try board shorts or swimming apparal with metal such as snaps on the butt pockets. That will really screw up a gelcoat. Metal belongs on horse riding gear not board riding gear.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    granted the extra support is nice when being bounced around but board shorts dry so quick but when you got something on under them they will stay wet for hours.
    Board shorts with an inner netting is the answer. How come they are such a rarity?
    '07 Outback V
    Ski|Board|Surf|Skate

I could see the cutoffs ppl tubing behind a flat bottom aluminum boat with a 70 merc. Oh maybe throw in a mullet LOL

Kohls has a bunch of boardshorts with the liner. Gotta take care o' your boys!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

What no option for a speedo? Guess that could fall under the 70's. I would go all natural but something is wrong with being around family with nothing on. Also hitting the water at 20 MPH would hurt.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by moombabound View Post
    Board shorts with an inner netting is the answer. How come they are such a rarity?
    i think its because they are worthless that elastic netting isn't too comfortable esp walking around in them on a boat you don't have that issue really but i started cutting them out 12 years ago when i first went to myrtle beach walking around playing sand volleyball your get sand in the netting and starts chaffing then you get in salt water! talk about uncomfortable!!!
    i'll deal with my boys roaming around i love the boardshorts with no netting
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664