Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have not had mine repaired yet. If you can post pictures of the repair, that would be great help!

Thanks.
    2007 Outback DD

Sorry for the delay but have been out at the lake this whole time with no computer. I did take some pictures but I can not download them at my work computer. I removed the seat back from the boat,[2 bolts on each armrest and 4 screws in trunk] removed about 50 staples from upolstery to expose plastic support brace, removed 6- 1.5 inch brad nails that had bent and pulled out of brace,[I actually just cut them off flush as I could not pound or pull them out] and then pre-drilled and counter sunk 8 holes for 1.5 inch # 10 SS screws. I will post pics when I get a chance.

I had the same thing happen to my 07 outback dd. I told the dealer about it and they fixed it and stated it was covered under warranty. They also told me that when they fixed it, it is a design flaw and not happen from someone jumping on it.
    Old Boat: 07 Moomba Outback

New Boat: Malibu vRide........and surf boards!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2009operator View Post
    I had the same thing happen to my 07 outback dd. I told the dealer about it and they fixed it and stated it was covered under warranty. They also told me that when they fixed it, it is a design flaw and not happen from someone jumping on it.
    How long ago was that as I have the same 07 DD? And what did they do to fix and remedy it? Thought I might re-enforce mine before it breaks if it's a design flaw.

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

My dealer Martin Motor Sports contacted Anthony at SC who said it was abuse. I would like to know if there has been a modification or what they do for a warranty repair? I only fixed the one side as the other one seems to be holding. Was the warranty repair done in the first year?