Default How many hours before filling ballast bags?

I'm still breaking in the XLV from last Labor day. We take it out almost every weekend and we just now broke 25 hours. I have not filled the ballast bags yet because I'm still worried about the break in period. I'm going to Lake Don Pedro in two weeks. I'm contemplating filling up the bags. Has the engine settled into place after 25 hours?
    2009 Moomba Mobius XLV: 340hp, bimini top, Kenwood speaker system with sub.

The 2 important parts of engine break in are the number of engine cycles (Hot to Cold) and changing engine speeds. These 2 factors will help everything seat. More is better. You should also have the 20 hour service work done. If you are only filling the factory ballast you should be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake Master View Post
    The 2 important parts of engine break in are the number of engine cycles (Hot to Cold) and changing engine speeds. These 2 factors will help everything seat. More is better. You should also have the 20 hour service work done. If you are only filling the factory ballast you should be OK.

Already had the 20 hour service work done. Looking forward to filling up the bags and seeing the wake. Can't wait. Right now we 8 people in the boat and no ballast the wake wall seems big when I hit it, I can't imagine what it's going to be like with the bags filled.
    2009 Moomba Mobius XLV: 340hp, bimini top, Kenwood speaker system with sub.

You're ready.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!