Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The event has been moved to Twin lake flooding should not be a problem. I have already moved my boat to GA.I'm afraid this will be my last time at this event.

What is a city near twin lakes? So I can find them online.
    2006 Mobius LSV

Twin Lakes is an incorporated town in southern Wisconsin located approximately four miles north of the Illinois state line and twenty miles west of Interstate 94. The town of Twin Lakes is home to: Lake Mary and Lake Elizabeth. A patch of dirt big enough for several homes separates the two lakes. Lance Park with its public beach and launch ramp is located toward the north end of Lake Mary. Access is via Lance Drive. Most of the property along the edge of Lake Mary is residential. Located at the north end of the lake is Pier West Restaurant. It has a nice bar and main dining room. A number of menu items, including the soup, are homemade. Service is friendly, but at times slow if crowded. Tie up at its pier and relax with a cold drink and plate of wings after a day on the water. If you see a black and red Outback sitting on a Shorestation lift at the very end of the pier, that's my little patch of paradise. Come aboard!
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by Suprahunter View Post
    I have already moved my boat to GA.I'm afraid this will be my last time at this event.
    Is that GA in reference to the State of Georgia? If so, where are you moving to? Maybe next year will be your first time at our Sinclair Jam?

Wolf
    We are renting a house in Winder GA. untill we decide where we want to buy. I would be interested in any functions in the area.