Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

how come i cant see the pix??

I agree that the Supra is looking good.

The LSV, beyond the tower (which I personally don't like) I don't see any change. I'm sure there are some changes, but nothing obvious (again, besides the tower). I don't think the windshield is any different than what has been on there for a while either. The LSV is, and always will be a solid boat, so I'll be interested to see what other changes have been made.

I know a guy who had an Illusion tower on his Malibu that sheered off the boat. The pins that held it in place (I'm assuming that held it up), sheered completely off. So, I hope that spring assist this new tower has aids in supporting it while up in rough water...
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    I agree that the Supra is looking good.

The LSV, beyond the tower (which I personally don't like) I don't see any change. I'm sure there are some changes, but nothing obvious (again, besides the tower).
    My 2006 LSV has three tracking fins while it looks like the 2011 has two. So that's one thing I noticed that is different but I don't know if that changed hit year or in previous years.

Anyone else know of any noteworthy differences between the 2011 and the previous models?
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Good call Cab. My LSV also has 3. I think the change to 2 was this year.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.