Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Maybe they were thinking, "Hey, it would be easier to run tower speakers with this new tower! Lets go this way." We all know running tower speakers is a pain!

All kidding aside, I like the new design. I would like to see some more color choices.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Malibu Knock off!
    The Supra tower looks great in my opinion but to completely copy the swoop??? That just makes the Moomba line look like a copycat IMO! Totally unoriginal... totally dissapointed. I thought the Moomba XTP was one of the best looking towers out there.

I really hope that was a JOKE Cab!
    Last edited by newty; 07-21-2010 at 03:18 AM.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Here you go, the wait is over. I got these from a very reliable source - this is the real deal.

Let's hear your opinions!

Now that what I am talking about. Now to get rid of the bags.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Good, someone posted them so I didn't have to!

That new boat is NOT the 24V. They are doing away the the 24v and it's a brand new boat, it's called the 242. I was in that same boat last week and absolutely LOVE it! The deck is a little bit higher past the rubrail than the old design, and the tower is similar to last year except that the tower is fully powdercoated and the rails are powdercoated as well, instead of Line-X'd.

Regarding the Moomba V2 tower, it's a great design and works extremely well, the tower has a spring-assist to make it really easy for a single person to break it down.
    '05 Supra Launch 24SSV

I really like the look of the LSV tower but i wish it was more original. Otherwise that is one sexy boat!

The Supra tower is awesome, different then anybody else's and still very functional. Plus you get the Z5
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

I really want the new LSV. I personally do not care that it appears to be a "direct copy" All of the previous towers on almost all the boats look very similar to me. I have always loved the Malibu Illusion tower. The one on the Supra reminds me of last years Axis boat towers. That Supra has to be one of the best looking boats I have ever seen!!!
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

How dificult is it geting in and out for the boat with the new LSV V2 tower? I have never been in a Malibu but it looks like the tower is right in the way of egress.
    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Liquid Force. Indmar 340HP CAT

Who the heck is ever going to get out of it????????? Unless it's over the platform and back in.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by csm View Post
    The only thing I don't like about that type of a tower is your only option for a mirror is a windshield mounted mirror. I much prefer the tower mirrors. Seems pretty minor, but a lot of times it's just a driver and a boarder for me, so the mirror is key.

Other than that, I really like the look of the LSV.
    Samson makes a tower mirror for the Malibu that i'm sure will work for the new Moomba tower.
    _________
    09 OB V

copy/pasted:

"The Moomba's are getting a strong tower, the new V2 tower isn't a mirror image of the Illusion X tower, it's an improvement on it. The breakaway system is easier to use, the pins that allow the tower to collapse are easier to insert and remove, the header had an additional piece of oval pipe added down the center for reinforcement and the bases have been totally revamped. Also, the powder that's being used in the powder coating process is a higher quality than the old gloss powder that you saw on Illusion X towers."