Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Beat me to reposting it, thanks!
    '05 Supra Launch 24SSV

I wonder if you could attached spinner racks to the new V2 tower. The nice thing about the standard tubular design is it allows more flexiblilty and mounting options for racks and other accessories.
    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Liquid Force. Indmar 340HP CAT

Can someone tell me what the difference between "powdercoating" and painting is? Either "powdercoating" is BS or there are people out there claiming that their stuff is "powdercoated" when it's really just paint or paint with an additive. How do you tell the difference?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Powder coating is sprayed on dry and heated to a specific temperature to bake it on. The finish is alot thicker and more durable then regular enamel paint.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

In the spirit of World Cup Soccer: "Goooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS View Post
    copy/pasted:

"The Moomba's are getting a strong tower, the new V2 tower isn't a mirror image of the Illusion X tower, it's an improvement on it. The breakaway system is easier to use, the pins that allow the tower to collapse are easier to insert and remove, the header had an additional piece of oval pipe added down the center for reinforcement and the bases have been totally revamped. Also, the powder that's being used in the powder coating process is a higher quality than the old gloss powder that you saw on Illusion X towers."

I wonder if this could be retrofitted on to my boat? Probably too wide seeing how it's for an LSV, Eh? Any pics of the new Outbacks or are they staying the same?
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Default 2011 Lsv

i love the look but looks like the tower base is a bit restrictive if your in the back seat. Great look and certainly beats those silly support bars on the 10's that keep falling onto the top rail!

I wouldn't want that tower on an LSV due to the gunwale restriction. It pretty much makes it impossible to board from a dock, not to mention the view restriction from the cabin for passengers. An XLV may be a different story.
    2007 Mobius LSV

That Supra 242 is INCREDIBLE! I also like the new tower on the Moomba. Well done, SC!

just a minor PS...
    Attached Images Attached Images