Default LSV wakeboard length

I have an accurate A line rope and Proline handle. I have all the sections off so the shortest the main line will go is 70ft + handle, so right now Im looking at around 75feet including handle. I find its harder to clear the wake since I am not used to such a wide boat (coming off a small 19ft ski boat).

I can't make the A line any shorter so Im wondering what other rope options I have or if theres better ways to make the wake more narrow. I ride around 22-23mph and use the stock G III ballast full and 2-3 people in the boat.

I usually ride 23mph at 65ft with wakeplate all the way up. Every once in a while i will ride 70. I think you just need to find a line that you can get short enough. I made sure to get a line that i could get down to 65 ft. Now i'm thinking about switching to accurate's new rope contraption that allows you to go anywhere from 15ft out to 85ft. Its nice to try new tricks at slow speed and short line.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

http://www.buywake.com/catalog/detail/c4h9C

Link to the rope contraption.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

that contraption looks like what I need...only without the line since I already have one.

From what i've heard you cant use the rope adjuster with a normal line because of the knots for the different sections. Not to mention that fact that they dont sell just the adjuster.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

with my main line right now I don't have any knots left as the main section is 70 feet long and I took off all the extra sections. Too bad they don't sell just the doo hickey.

Now I either need to sell my current line or find a make shift contraption.

I wonder if something like this might work

I am overthinking this. I am just going to try these methods to shorten it.

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showt...t=shorten+rope

shorter line would be good. there is a knot, but i don't remember the name of it. you can tie a loop and not damage the rope, and still get it untied after you use it.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved