Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

When I was around 12 we had 10 of us ,deep water start slalom behind our nautique. We were all maybe 120 lbs though,all the ropes were on the main pilon.

Just make sure you take pictures! I would love to see it.

I would go with 2 on the tower, 2 on the transom eye, 4 on the pylon.
    08 Outback
    82 American Skier

Quote Originally Posted by BensonWdby View Post
    Ski Master used to make a double handle that interlocked to make a single handle.
    I grew up using doubles and the locking one. My Dad used to lock it together behind his front knee and ski no-handed. Nowadays they'd lock you up for that one (or for hauling a bunch of kids in a station wagon with no carseats). A few years ago I scoured the internet looking for the locking handle but never found one.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

i see if i can dig up some pics from the past year but since i'll be in the water it'll be up to someone else to take the pics but i'll make sure we get a few! thanks for all your input guys
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

8 people in a brand new two week old wakesetter last night. Thought about taking a picture but i didnt want to add insult to injury. Other than that 2 wakeboarders at one time.
    -2012 Supra Launch 21V
    -2008 Mobius LSV

I was at the WI state waterski show tournament yesterday. There is one team that is using a Outback at a tow boat. I overheard one of the members of the drive crew say that they snapped the pylon off w/ 5 slalom skiers doing a 360 around the boat. This is a no tower boat. Just a rumor I heard.

My impression was that the pylon failed in some way as bending and cracking. I don't believe is was a catrastrophic failure where it came flying out of the boat. No damage to the boat itself.
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

I know it ain't boards or skiis but I've had 3 tubes behind my boat. We had two single donut tubes and a flat double tube. Had 4 guys back there. Playing king of the hill on tubes kinda. All the guys were probably 180 lbs each.
    2006 Mobius LSV