Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sailing217 View Post
    PITA when I had a bunch of sacs under the seats. I changed from an Enzo sac and 750 which took up the entire side of the boat to just the locker 1100 and a 440. Free'ed up the bench seat storage and it's perfect.I also got another wake/surf rack that usually holds the kids kneeboard.

For your LS I'm sure it's worse. Z5 cargo would help. Monster towers makes a knockoff of the Z5 now.
    We have the Z5 on the LS, now talk about one of the best options ever created for a ski boat!

Quote Originally Posted by zegm View Post
    We have the Z5 on the LS, now talk about one of the best options ever created for a ski boat!
    Yep, Z-5 and a T-bag underneath

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    Yep, Z-5 and a T-bag underneath
    T-bag? I've heard of that before but never in this context...

Quote Originally Posted by zegm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    T-bags are great. They come in two sizes and strap on to the frame of the Z-5. It also has zipper pockets on the bottom like the Z-5 to store cell phones, wallet, etc. I keep the spare life jackets in it as well as flip flops and towels

We must think alike, I have 2 T-Bags hanging under the tower on my offshore boat. Never thought of using one under the Z-5! Might have to check this out since I never go into the Gulf anymore.

where do ya get them at and is there a link? kinda afraid to google t bag and see what i get?
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Well I got mine at Boaters World and unfortunately they are now gone. You should be able to find them online and maybe even West Marine has them.

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    LMAO
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post

couldn't imagine hard tanks in the rear compartments to rob all my storage space.
    Hey Ed When the bags are full of water, don't you loose all your space? I would also love hard tanks. They would need to be install under the floor board though. That way we still have all that storage and a great ballast system.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

OK Folks here is a link to the T-Bag, I even have 2 of them on my other boat ( I store about 8 ugly life jackets in them there) and never thought to try them under the Z-5! Perfect place to keep towels dry!

http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...g&merchID=4005