Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 02Outback View Post
    BEWARE!

$515 fine if towing under or within 150ft of bridge.

FML.
    What law enforcement agency wrote the ticket? Was it local police dept, sheriffs dept, Game Warden, or Parks & Wildlife

Harris County Sherriffs Dept.

Harris County Sherriffs Dept.
    I would call them just for clarification of how the law is worded and if it's a local/county law or if they can produce or quote the state law that prohibits towing a skier (technically you were not skiing) within a 150ft.

To clarify, this is for bridges with columns in the water. Suspension bridges don't count.

Joe Pool Lake has them marked.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidder View Post
    To clarify, this is for bridges with columns in the water. Suspension bridges don't count.

Joe Pool Lake has them marked.
    This is correct.

Too bad they write you up for stuff like that and leave the jetski's running 20' behind your skiier alone...

Quote Originally Posted by rc5695 View Post
    Too bad they write you up for stuff like that and leave the jetski's running 20' behind your skiier alone...
    No kidding. The same day we had a Jet Ski riding right behind our wakeboarder and then went around him and came right up on our wake. I had to veer away and shut it down because of the idiot. Where was this cop then???

No kidding. The same day we had a Jet Ski riding right behind our wakeboarder and then went around him and came right up on our wake. I had to veer away and shut it down because of the idiot. Where was this cop then???
    The cop was thinking i can get more money from the wakeboard boat then a jet ski person.

There is never a cop to stop the idiots but always a cop to stop the safe people that just did not know about some laws.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    The cop was thinking i can get more money from the wakeboard boat then a jet ski person.

There is never a cop to stop the idiots but always a cop to stop the safe people that just did not know about some laws.
    aint that the truth.....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold