Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Sled, do you have a wakeplate. My Outback didn't have it. I could put a little weight up front- usually people -- but that was about it. My 2000 would take rollers over the bow very easily.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

KB no wake plate. When we ordered our boat it was for a hard core skiing only family. Who know . I get what your saying about the water over the bow, but we are on a smallish lake so we can pretty much avoid the problem if we watch how we drive.

I have sat way up front while my son drove for my wife and noticed a nice difference in the length of the pocket with the extra 180 up front. I'm thinking of getting a 100lb cube to stick on the floor up front for future endevors.

Man, I posted a thingy for free a couple weeks ago that would have fit under your front seats and added 100#. Nobody responded so I think I tossed it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

No probs, nothing will fit under my seats anyways.

The 09 Mobius LS works great with the 2 750's in an L shape on the back seat and by engine. I have the G3 system so that ads another 450ish to the back since we fill both tanks. Have the 370 in ski locker with additional 370 in walkway as far up as we can get it. Also have about 250 in back storage area. Nice wave and pocket extended by noticeable amount both feel and look when we added the 2nd 370 bag. Takes about 15-20min for 2 people to set up with 2 Tsunami pumps.

Still not a V-drive but I think it will handle my skill level for the next 2yrs or so. Will take some pics when we're out weekend after next.

I think it was around the magical 2 inch mark on the rub rail. Might be a little bit less than that. Hadn't taken any water over back yet, but we've been really careful. I am sure our time will come!
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

Quote Originally Posted by Salyers View Post
    The 09 Mobius LS works great with the 2 750's in an L shape on the back seat and by engine. I have the G3 system so that ads another 450ish to the back since we fill both tanks. Have the 370 in ski locker with additional 370 in walkway as far up as we can get it. Also have about 250 in back storage area. Nice wave and pocket extended by noticeable amount both feel and look when we added the 2nd 370 bag. Takes about 15-20min for 2 people to set up with 2 Tsunami pumps.

Still not a V-drive but I think it will handle my skill level for the next 2yrs or so. Will take some pics when we're out weekend after next.

I think it was around the magical 2 inch mark on the rub rail. Might be a little bit less than that. Hadn't taken any water over back yet, but we've been really careful. I am sure our time will come!
    Saaaweeet
    Look forward to the pics. Ever have the "po-po" come and check you out with all that weight?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

No. They don't bother with checking weight on our lake. They are big on life jackets and throw cushions and DUI. Haven't heard of a ticket for weight at our lake yet.

We also stay on the unpopulated part of the lake so we haven't recieved any complaints about the wake yet. The local jet skiers love it! No really excited about that and you can't chase them down to yell at them with all that weight
    2012 Mojo
    2009 LS (SOLD!!!)
    2010 Tundra 5.7 Crewmax 4X4

Sled491 Guest

Gotta love those jet skiers

04 Mobius LS

Rear stock tank full
    Front locker sac half full
    750 lbs on surf side beside motor
    250 lbs between motor and rear seat
    540 lbs on top of 750 lbs sac kinda angle onto back seat
    9.8 mph
    wake plate just under 1/2
    picture shows wake on drivers side which is not as nice as passenger side
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sled491 Guest

Sure is clean looking and long. Doesn't look all that tall though. Is it, or is it just the angle we see in the pics