Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Replying to Topic 'Wakeboarding with contact Lenses??'

After a real close run in with a cypress tree, I decided to wear my contacts while I ski/wakeboard/kneeboard. Never have had a problem. Always heard they would "float out", but I've never experienced that. Sure beats nailing that cypress.

Both my wife and I have contacts, she's never lost a pair and I've only lost 2 or 3 and I've had to land right on my face to accomplish that.

let me start this by saying this is a true story, i have always wakeboarded and tubed with contact lenses but on this one occasion me and friends were (as ilike to call it xtreme tubing)halling ass behind his supercharged bombadier doing around 55-60
    when you role upside down that fast you can actually just skim on top no problem and roll back over.well i caught a large roller from another boat and ate it hard,when i came out of the water i thought i had lost a contact in my left eye,no prob just went the rest of the day with just one.two weeks later on trip to houston to see my mom i was taking my lenses out one night and my left eye started iching,i saw a small white looking gunk in the corner of my eye and proceeded to pull it out sure enough it was that contac i had lost. it kind of freeked me out knowing it had been behind my eye that whole time.but i stiil were contacts bordering with no problem except that one weird time