Default Help troubleshooting ballast system

Tried to fill the bags on the weekend and had a few problems

1. the live-well pump wouldn't run - tried it hooked up to one of the solenoid plugs and bam it works - I could find fuses for the solenoids and drain pumps but not for the main pump - is it a line fuse? any help?

2. Thought I was filling only the left bag - nope - both bags and 1500 lbs later - what position should the solenoid switches be in for the dash toggles switches to control?

Thanks,
    J
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

Does anyone know if there is a line fuse, fuse or other for the ballast pump?
    06 LSV
    2 - 750lb Fatsacks, Custom Sunbrella Cover and Bimini, Kenwood KMR440MU and Amp Bazooka Tower Speakers, Aerial Mirror, Stargazer, 4 Port Heater.

Toys - O'Brien Natural, CWB Pure, IS Yellow Loogie, CWB Ride, Hyperlite Voyageur for the kids.

On mine the fuse for the fill pump was up on a seperate fuse block just for the balast system under the dash.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I have the fuse block located - three fuses for the solenoids and three for the drain pumps - where be the fuse for the fill pump which should turn on when any of the fill switches are hit?????
    06 LSV

I think if you look up from under the dash you should see three relays. There is an inline fuse connected to the system. You might have to track back the wires from the switches.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Ballast system now working - I think the relay was loose

Anyone know what the specs are to replace one sprinkler valve?
    06 LSV

I replaced one sprinkler valve with an Irritrol 700 series that I use on the surf bag (750). It cut the fill time for that bag close to in half. The other two bags are just 400's so I didn't bother changing them out. I run dual Rule pumps.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Do you have a picture of the dual rule pumps installed?
    06 LSV

Sure do. But, Newty's pic (2nd one) is better. Here you go:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!