Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That's when you need your push at the back of the wave. On some of the other threads, once you have a good lean, try filling the 'wrong' side ballast with about 300lbs (thinking LSV/XLV) to get more push. Have your driver slightly turn to the 'wrong' side when driving, gets the sweetspot farther back in your wave.

As for the rider, try starting out the spin more in the flats if possible. When coming out of the spin, actually bend your knees and get weight on that front foot. If you stand up there's a natural tendency that weight is on your rear foot. Then work the wave either side-to-side or pumping.

We're riding a Ja Mako, Shred Stix with the centre fin in, is the fin better off? That is why I asked the question about board types, is anyone riding a Ja Mako that is doing 360s on a regular basis, great tips on nailing the 360s, maybe we need a differant board????
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    We're riding a Ja Mako, Shred Stix with the centre fin in, is the fin better off? That is why I asked the question about board types, is anyone riding a Ja Mako that is doing 360s on a regular basis, great tips on nailing the 360s, maybe we need a differant board????
    No, you need to practice more! (JK) Are you trying to pull 3's behind your boat or your buddies Centurion?
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    The Jamako is a surf style board and is bigger than the Thresher I ride. I would definitely get another board for spins. My Triple X 58" Comp likes to spin but I suck so I haven't nailed any yet.

We've tring behind both boats this week, my bubby is getting around but sticking it at the end and staying in the sweet spot is the thing, I'm still tring. sailing217 had a good point about the boat driver turning back to long-gate the wake, we thought the same. With my boat I have decided I am going with the 750's or higher for my rears, I need 8 in the boat and full ballast to make the wake high/longer.
    I got my 5 year old son up with me this weekend, he was so pumped. I have to get the pics off my wife's phone.
    2004 MOBIUS LSV
    2008 Tacoma