Thread: Aquapalooza

Default Aquapalooza

anybody going to the main concert on lake travis july 10? heres info on these concerts

http://www.aquapalooza.com/

Thanks, almost missed it! Just registered and plan to be there! Not often to we get awesome events like this down here in Texas! What are you gonna be in?

black/white obv. i think we will head out there friday wakeboard and ski and then camp out and get a good spot in the morning

s**t that is huge , how do you find someone you're looking for ?? Is that a lake or ocean ? wish we had some of those events here.

Over 4,000 boats registered for this event...now that's a Texas size redneck yacht club . Plus, being in Austin...over half the boats will be wakeboats and the "go fast" boats.

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper2 View Post
    black/white obv. i think we will head out there friday wakeboard and ski and then camp out and get a good spot in the morning
    Did you make it out? How was your experience? Saw a few Moombas, but none mayching yours. One ran into my Moomba at the dock when we were trying to get ready to load. Some drunk guy in a NICE Mobuis! But he didnt care, luckily only a small rub on mine and cracked his gelcoat...HA HA!